Snarfed from Eden
Because a little topicality never hurt anyone…
1. Who is your man? Manthing
2. How long have you been together? 12 years and some months
3. How long dated? Are you still dating if you never get married?
4. How old is your man? Same age as me.
5. Who eats more? Depends on the food, who cooked it and the temperature.
6. Who said “I love you” first? I don’t remember.
7. Who is taller? Me.
8. Who sings better? Me which ain’t sayin’ much because he doesn’t sing at all.
9. Who is smarter? Neither. We are both brighter, clever and smart.
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine. Though Manthing’s fuse is just longer.
11. Who does the laundry? I do. I want to make sure things still fit and remain the right color.
12. Who takes out the garbage? I carry the bags as far as the porch. The rest is his job.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. It’s closer to the john.
14. Who pays the bills? He pays more than I do but I pay some.
15. Who is better with the computer? Manthing is. He is good with the hardware. I am better with the software.
16. Who mows the lawn? Manthing is supposed to but he hates it so he pays someone to cut the grass.
17. Who cooks dinner? I do unless I am hurting or have made a casserole which can be reheated without fear of being to a crisp.
18. Who drives when you are together? He does. I am under doctor’s orders not to drive.
19. Who pays when you go out? Often Manthing. Sometimes me. It depends on his male pride.
20. Who is most stubborn? We are both really pigheaded.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We just don’t get into
those kinds of discussions. This way neither one of us has to admit
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Manthing’s. They live close by. He’s never met my mother.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me on our second date. I was done for.
24. Who asked who out? Surprisingly, he did. I was trying out a new thing.
25. Who proposed? Neither. We decided not to be married.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me.
27. Who has more friends? We are about even.
28. Who has more siblings? He has more.