I got tagged.
1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
Haven’t I been there and done it all?
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more
for next year?
I rarely make them. I resolve to do lots of things all year long.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Z-e-r-o. Met some people from other planets though.
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in
A disgustingly large disposable income.
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and
December 4, 2007. Woman, my furry familiar of 16 years died.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
30 new assemblages and collages and 3 solo shows.
9. What was your biggest failure?
I cannot think of any failures. Only "opportunities for growth". Heh.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Uhmmmmm… nothing new.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
More more art & craft supplies.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Manthing, who goes above and beyond the call to do things and put up with my cranky ass most of the time. I know, hard to believe, but I am not an easy person to live with all the time. I am not this fabulously cool all the time.. 😉
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I cannot say publically. Sorry.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Bills and feeding us and the critters.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited
Working at the Gallery.
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Get in Line
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Happier.
b) thinner or
c) richer or
poorer? About the same.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Destuffing our tiny ramshackle house.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Getting pissed over the behavior of stupid and things.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With Manthing’s family. Ate, opened presents, and listened to the little ones whine and the sound of the big one’s DS machines.
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Boston Legal, Dirty, Sexy Money, October Road and Damages
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last
No. I hate the same people this year that I did last year.
24. What was the best book you read?
Best Novels: Outlander series
Best Business Books: The No Asshole Rule and In the Company of Women
Best Memoirs: Bleachy Haired Honky Bitch & Confessions of a True Slut
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Bare-Naked Ladies Greatest Hits
26. What did you want and get?
An MP3 Player
27. What did you want and not get?
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
There were a couple and I can’t remember what they were. Ha…
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were
Dinner with Manthing, a get together with his family and I turned 43.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more
Fining my dream home and the money to live in the fashion I’d like to become accustomed to.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in
Comfortable and easy.
32. What kept you sane?
Manthing and my critters, Art, Writing and a few close friends.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Let’s not go there.
35. Who did you miss?
A few people I lost touch with.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
A small group of like-minded women and some new blogging buddies.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
I’ll have to be back to you on that.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"Everybody open your mouth
Everybody just say ahhhhh (ah ahh ahh ahhhhh)
Everything will be all right
This won’t hurt at all
Everybody get in line
Everybody turn and cough (cooouuuggghhh)
Everything will be all right
If you just lay off"
Get In Line by the Barenaked Ladies